When a tire’s tread wears down to less than 2/32″, the tire should be replaced. If a vehicle is well maintained and undergoes the recommended amount of tire rotations, the tires should last longer and wear at the same rate. If the wheels are not in alignment, the tires will wear quickly and unevenly. In that case, a wheel alignment should be performed in order to correct the problem.
With state-of-the-art equipment, competitive prices, and wide range of selections, plus a dedicated service team, Valley Import Center is your worry-free tire center.
Our tire and alignment center is equipped with tire machine, smart balancer and digital camera alignment system from Hunter Engineering. And we can source most sizes and brands of tires at a competitive price.
Why Total Wheel Alignment?
Normal wear and road conditions take their toll on your car’s steering and suspension system, possibly throwing the alignment settings out of specifications. For best results, a four-wheel alignment should be done on your car each year. Traditionally, alignments have always been associated with only the front wheels but, that is no longer the case. Today all four wheels need to be positioned parallel to one another with the steering wheel centered. By including a Total Wheel Alignment with your annual maintenance, you will:
- REDUCE TIRE WEAR – Improper alignment is a major cause of premature tire ware.
- IMPROVE GAS MILEAGE – Gas mileage increases as rolling resistance decreases.
- PROVIDE BETTER HANDLING – Properly aligned components give a better control and a smoother ride.
- AND OFFER SAFER DRIVING – Suspension system inspection and alignment will detect worn components before they become a problem.
Let us know if you are experiencing any of the problems that are symptomatic of incorrect alignment:
- Excessive or Uneven Tire Wear
- Pulling to the Right or Left
- Feeling of Looseness or Wandering
- Steering Wheel Vibration or Shimmy
- Steering Wheel not Centered When Going Straight Ahead
Wheel Balancing & Tire Mounting
Above: Our Hunter wheel balancing and tire mounting equipment. This equipment enables us to properly balance all auto and truck wheels and mount new tires in-house.